Conductivity meters, handheld, Eutech CyberScan COND 610Lieferant: Thermo Fisher Scientific
EUTEECCONWP61043KEA 1513 EUREUTEECCONWP61043K
Conductivity meters, handheld, Eutech CyberScan COND 610
Elektrochemische Messgeräte Leitfähigkeitsmessgeräte
The CyberScan COND 600 series with auto-ranging capabilities measure temperature (with ATC), conductivity, TDS, salinity and resistivity.
- Mega-memory space that stores/recalls up to 500 data sets with temperature readings, as well as time and date-stamping formatted to meet GLP standards
- Wireless and cable-free data transfer with infrared IrDA technology
- Comes with PC-based complimentary Data Acquisition Software for hassle-free data import and report-generation
- Large, easy-to-read custom screen with simultaneous information display allows optimum viewing with user-friendly icons
- 'Hold' function momentarily freezes reading for easy viewing and recording
- Self-diagnostic with message codes for easy troubleshooting
- Rugged and waterproof to IP67 standard with protective rubber boot and handy velcro strap for better grip
- Energy-saving with Auto-power off feature
The meters come with advanced wireless communications technology, and accept and automatically detect 2-cell and 4-cell conductivity probes, allowing measurement from ultra pure water to sea water.
Ideal for checks in water conditioning plants, cooling towers, food processing water testing, printing and chemical industries, and water/wastewater treatment. Also suitable for use in ecology studies, aquariums, and hydroponics and for educational purposes in laboratories and schools.
Lieferumfang: Supplied with software and measuring electrode.