Immunoassay microplates, Protein A, G and A/G coated plates, Pierce™Lieferant: Thermo Scientific
PIER15138EA 318 EURPIER15138 PIER15157 PIER15156 PIER15155 PIER15133 PIER15132 PIER15154 PIER15131 PIER15130
Immunoassay microplates, Protein A, G and A/G coated plates, Pierce™
Pierce™ Protein A, G and A/G coated plates provide an alternative to direct, passive adsorption methods for immobilising antibodies for ELISA and other plate-based assay techniques. Available in clear for colorimetric assays, white for chemiluminescent assays, and black for fluorescent assays.
- Retain antibody activity, which can be lost when antibodies are immobilised by passive adsorption
- Orient antibodies for maximum antigen-binding capacity
- Immobilise antibodies for plate assays without prior purification
- Ensure minimal variation (<5% well-to-well) from consistent coating
- Plates are pre-blocked with SuperBlock™ blocking buffer to reduce non specific binding
- Bind 2 to 5 pmol of antibody per well (based on tests with rabbit IgG)
Protein A coated microplates: Binds strongly to IgG from human, rabbit, guinea pig, pig, dog and rhesus monkey. Binds strongly to mouse IgG2a, IgG2b and IgG3. Binds strongly to Fc region of antibodies for optimal orientation.
Protein G coated microplates: Binds strongly to IgG from many species including human, mouse, rabbit, sheep and goat. Binds only to IgG no cross-reactivity with other antibody classes. Binds to Fc region of antibodies for optimal orientation.
Protein A/G coated microplates: Fusion protein containing four antibody-binding sites from Protein A and two from Protein G. Binds to most IgG species because it combines the specificities of Protein A and Protein G. Binds to Fc region of antibodies, ensuring optimal orientation. Binds well using a wide range of pH