Combining low weight and low breathing resistance Pro2000 filters are manufactured using superior performance media, giving extended adsorption capacity for gas and combined filters and unrivalled efficiency for the particle element.
- The water-repellent particle filters use microfibre 'paper' media
- PF10 P3 features a high capacity filter element which removes even the smallest particles with efficiency better than 99,99%
- Gas filters use the highest grade active carbon materials effectively using only 220 to 320 ml of carbon
- Less carbon provides low weight and less resistance
- Combined filters remove hazardous gases and vapours as well as solid and liquid particles, they remove aerosol-based particles such as paint droplets
Standards: EN 143:2000/ A1:2006, CE , EN 148-1, EN 143, EN 14387, CE0121