Corning® cell strainers are sterile, easy to use devices for rapidly isolating primary cells to consistently obtain a uniform single-cell suspension from tissues. Fits 50 ml Falcon® conical tubes.
- Strong nylon mesh for optimal performance in a variety of applications
- Extended lip on strainer enables aseptic handling with forceps
- Moulded colour-coded polypropylene frame with tab enables easy handling and identification
- Sterilised by gamma irradiation, non cytotoxic
- Conveniently accessible in individual packaging
You can use these versatile devices to prepare samples for flow cytometry, single cell suspensions of blood cells, specimens for primary cell cultures and immunogens as well as primary cells from tissues.