These digital refractometers are fitted with integrated Peltier thermostats for outstanding temperature control. Measurements are made with high accuracy and are not affected by colour or cloudiness.
- Touch screen with clear menu navigation
- High quality ceramic PT100 sensor
- Full GLP suitability with user management functionality
- Data export in Excel format to a USB flash drive
- Large measurement range with high resolution
Built-in electronic Peltier thermostat (DR6200-T or DR6300-TF) with a sample temperature control range 10 to 80 °C (stability is 0,05 °C).
All internal data (measurement values, parameters and methods) are organised in an SQL database. This can be accessed externally using SQL queries through a fixed interface (LIMS) for applications in the foodstuffs, sugar, beverage, chemistry, textiles, paper, metalworking and petrochemical industries.
Standards: For use in FDA regulated sectors due to their GLP compliance. 21 CFR Part 11 software is also available for the device.