Hydrophobic interaction chromatography columns, HiScreen™ Butyl HPLieferant: Cytiva
28-9782-42EA 167.2 EUR28-9782-42
Hydrophobic interaction chromatography columns, HiScreen™ Butyl HP
HiScreen Butyl HP columns are prepacked with Butyl Sepharose High Performance hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC) resins. The columns are an excellent choice for method optimization and parameter screening.
- Prepacked, ready-to-use columns for convenient process development optimization
- 10 cm bed height of HiScreen columns is designed to allow method optimization and parameter screening
- Easily connected in series to achieve 20 cm bed height
- Small bed volume gives fast results and minimal sample/buffer consumption
- Reproducible results, scalable to BioProcess columns packed with the same media using the same linear fluid velocity
Phenyl Sepharose High Performance is an aromatic HIC resin, designed for intermediate and polishing step purification steps when high resolution has priority.
The small column volume of 4,7 ml and bed height of 10 cm make HiScreen columns excellent tools for method optimization, parameter screening, robustness testing, and convenient scale-up. Process fluid velocities can be applied, since the 10 cm bed height gives enough residence time and the results can then serve as basis for linear process scale-up.
If necessary, two columns can easily be connected in series to give a bed height of 20 cm.