Affinity chromatography columns, Ab SpinTrap™Lieferant: Cytiva
28-4083-47EA 674 EUR28-4083-47
Affinity chromatography columns, Ab SpinTrap™
Ab SpinTrap columns are prepacked, single-use spin columns for rapid purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies from serum and cell culture supernatants. Designed for small-scale purification of multiple samples in parallel.
- Rapid and convenient small-scale purification of IgG
- Protein G Sepharose High Performance in prepacked spin columns
- No filtration or centrifugation of different crude samples necessary for antibody purification
- Classic and crosslink protocols for protein enrichment (immunoprecipitation)
- Elution conditions formatted for both LC-MS and electrophoresis analysis
The spin columns are also suitable for use in antibody screening experiments. Ab SpinTrap columns are used together with a standard microcentrifuge and one purification run is performed in less than 20 min. Ab SpinTrap contains Protein G Sepharose High Performance, which has high protein binding capacity and is compatible with all commonly buffers used in antibody purification with immobilized Protein G media. For optimal performance in antibody purification, use Ab SpinTrap together with buffers prepared using Ab Buffer Kit.
Designed for small-scale purification of multiple samples in parallel. Ab SpinTrap is designed for efficient, small-scale purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies from serum and cell culture supernatants. In addition, a protocol for immunoprecipitation is included.