LLE columns, CHROMABOND® XTRLieferant: MACHEREY-NAGEL
MANA730487EA 69.6 EURMANA730487 MANA738131.150M MANA730509 MANA730507 MANA730506 MANA730505 MANA730487.250 MANA730502 MANA730489 MANA730507.100
LLE columns, CHROMABOND® XTR
CHROMABOND® XTR is a kieselguhr for liquid-liquid extraction (LLE).
- Coarse-grained kieselguhr (also known as diatomaceous earth, celite)
- Fast, reproducible and economical in comparison with classical LLE
- Simultaneous preparation of several samples
- No formation of emulsions
- Organic solutions need not to be dried after separation
Suitable for liquid-liquid extraction of highly viscous aqueous solutions such as physiological fluids (blood, plasma, and serum) in clinical chemistry, dyes in textiles, environmental and food analysis without use of a separation funnel.