EZ-fill® Vials, offered in nest and tub and trays.
- Clean, depyrogenated, and sterilised ready-to-use (RTU) vials designed for pharmaceutical and contract manufacturing entities performing small to large batch aseptic parenteral packaging
- ISO 8362-1 2R, 4R, 6R, 10R, and 20R vials, manufactured from borosilicate type 1, 51 expansion glass, with European Blowback
- Nested configurations are designed for direct entry into flex fill, robotic, and combi filling operations
- Tray configurations are suitable for small batch and in-line filling operations
- Reduces total cost of ownership and time to market
EZ-fill® vials are offered in RTU nest and tub and tray configurations eliminating glass-to-glass contact to assure pristine cosmetic quality. The pre-sterilised formats are designed for direct entry into your aseptic fill operation allowing you to maximise efficiencies and to minimise total cost.