DispenCell™ Single-Cell DispenserLieferant: Molecular Devices
MLDVDISPENCELLEA 0 EURMLDVDISPENCELL
DispenCell™ Single-Cell Dispenser
The DispenCell™ Single-Cell Dispenser is an automated laboratory instrument designed for fast, easy and gentle single-cell isolation. DispenCell integrates seamlessly into your laboratory workflow, with a plug-and-play approach. Flexible and effortless, DispenCell operates equally under sterile conditions in a culture hood, or on a simple benchtop.
- The small footprint of the DispenCell™ allows it to fit perfectly into any laboratory setting: Under a hood to work under sterile conditions, on a bench top for routine seeding, or in a pre-existing automated workflow
- A patented disposable tip ensures clean isolation of single cells and no cross contamination
- Certified free from animal products and cytotoxic material
- Easy to set up, and intuitive with a simple interface
- No cleaning or calibration required
DispenCell™ has unique technology which allows for extremely gentle handling of the cell sample. Cells are exposed to no more pressure than with manual pipetting (less than 0.1 psi). This allows the instrument to preserve cell viability and outgrowth while simultaneously increasing cell deposition efficiency.
DispenSoft™, the single-cell analysis software included with DispenCell™, provides immediate and traceable proof of clonality. The instrument is fitted with a sensing tip that detects the passage of cells, allowing users to check for proof of clonality immediately after the cells are dispensed. All dispensing data is automatically stored, allowing for easy generation of a clonality report.