Masterflex® B/T® MasterSense™ BioPharma Process Pump, Avantor®Lieferant: Avantor Fluid Handling
- Powerful pump engineered for continuous-duty biopharma process applications
- 316 stainless steel housing is IP66 rated for use in washdown environments
- 5” (12.7 cm) capacitive TFT/RGB touch screen for crisp resolution and a wide viewing angle
- Adjust parameters with a simple touch, even while wearing gloves
- Over-the-air firmware updates let you take full advantage of future improvements in pump features and functionality
- Options for connectivity and monitoring include MasterflexLive®, EtherNet/IP™, Profibus, or analog signal
- Three-level user access gives you the option of controlling who can operate the pump and at what level
- Pump lets you save and retrieve commonly used operating programs for rapid setup and changeover
- Continuous run, volume dispense, and time dispense modes -- batch control and interval/off time in Volume and Time modes
MasterflexLive® is a secure, cloud-enabled platform for monitoring Masterflex pumps; get real-time notifications of pump parameters – including speed, flow rate, dispense volume, and more. You can monitor critical processes running 24/7 without the need for onsite personnel while notifications alert you to operating conditions and error messages. Internet connection via Wi-Fi or standard Ethernet (RJ45) jack on rear of drive.
To easily integrate with your process, this pump also features analog remote I/O capability using either current or voltage signals.
This pump stores one user-defined calibration value for maximum accuracy and repeatability. The calibration function visually confirms optimal calibration settings specific to tubing size.