Chemical resistant overalls, Tychem® 6000 F FaceSeal, model TF 611 TLieferant: DuPont
DUPOTF0611TGYUG/SEA 151 EURDUPOTF0611TGYUG/S DUPOTF0611TGYUG/4X DUPOTF0611TGYUG/L DUPOTF0611TGYUG/XL DUPOTF0611TGYUG/5X DUPOTF0611TGYUG/M DUPOTF0611TGYUG/2X DUPOTF0611TGYUG/3X
Chemical resistant overalls, Tychem® 6000 F FaceSeal, model TF 611 T
These garments are made from a lightweight and durable fabric (<500 g per garment) consisting of a proprietary barrier film laminated to a heavy duty Tyvek® substrate. They offer excellent chemical permeation protection to an extensive range of chemicals, helping to protect personnel against numerous toxic industrial organic chemicals, highly concentrated inorganic chemicals (even under pressure), particulates, biohazards and certain chemical warfare agents.
- Hooded overall with rubber seal on hood for tight fit around respirator
- Back entry with zipper, double zipper flap with snaps and hook & loop closure
- Attached undergloves and dissipative socks with boot flap
- Elasticated waist for an optimal fit
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength
- Anti-static treatment (EN 1149-5) on inside
Tychem® F FaceSeal can be used for a broad range of applications from industrial manufacturing and cleaning, emergency response, chemical spill clean-up to military and petrochemical applications.
Weight: 120 g/m²
Standards: Type 3B/4B/5B/6B, EN 1149-5, EN 1073-2, EN 14126, Cat. III; (EU) 2016/425
Verpackung: 1 per box.