3M™ MonitorMark™ time temperature indicator solves the challenge of monitoring thermal exposure of temperature sensitive products during transportation and storage.
- Inexpensive solution for monitoring product exposure to a range of temperatures for a specific period of time
- Self-adhesive backing for easy attachment to secondary packaging
- Easily-interpreted visual results
- Results indicate both exposure and relative time over which exposure occurred
- Removable film activation strip starts the monitoring process on demand for accuracy
These indicators are an inexpensive and effective way to monitor product temperature exposure through the entire supply chain. They provide a non reversible record of exposure above the specified temperature threshold that is accurate and easy to interpret. This works best when placed inside insulated shipping boxes near the temperature sensitive product, where it monitors the temperature and indicates not only if a product is exposed but also for how long. The large indicator window displays exposure, the smaller windows to the right indicate for how long temperature exposure took place, up to 48 hours. When all packaging requirements have been followed and precautions observed, this adds a critical layer of content security by providing a noticeable indication that the package and contents were exposed to damaging temperatures.
Recommended industries include bakery, beverage and bottled water, chemicals, confectionery, dairy, eggs, fruits and vegetables, grain and oilseed milling sector, meat, nutraceuticals, pet food and animal feed, poultry, and seafood.