Manometers, smart and wireless probes, testo 510i/549iLieferant: Testo
- Wireless probe for measuring static pressure, air flow, and volume flow (with Pitot tube not included)
- Measures manifold pressure and pressure drop across filters and coils and has measurement menu in App that includes pressure drop alarms
- Easy configuration and calculations for volume flow (enter pitot tube factor and dimensions easily)
- Magnetic back holds instrument for hands-free operation
- Hose-less, wire-less pressure probe for measuring refrigerant charge in AC/Refrigeration systems
- Measures high-side or low-side refrigerant pressure (or both simultaneously with 2 probes) in AC/refrigeration systems
- No hoses required: Clean, simple, accurate
- Ideal for servicing, troubleshooting, and documenting the operation of residential or commercial AC/refrigeration systems
- When two 549i are used in conjunction with two 115i pipe-clamp temperature probes it is easy to monitor superheat and sub-cooling in AC/refrigeration systems
testo 549i includes Bluetooth refrigeration pressure probe 549i, App, 3 AAA batteries and certificate of calibration.
testo Refrigeration set (AC/R) consists of 2x testo 115i (clamp thermometer) and 2x testo 549i, testo Smart Case, batteries, and certificate of calibration.
testo Heating set (for pressure and temperature measurements on heating systems) consists of: testo 115i (clamp thermometer), testo 510i incl. hose set (Ø 0,15 and 0,2") with adapter, testo 805i (infrared thermometer), testo Smart Case, batteries, and certificate of calibration.