- Compatible with a wide range of cell culture and liquid handling systems
- Pre-scored multiple entry septum assures sterility of flask contents throughout processing
- Centrifugation pocket enables separation of cells from supernatant in the flask
- Integrated hydrophobic filter facilitates gas exchange during cell cultivation
- Colour coding allows an easy identification of cell culture AutoFlask (red) and suspension culture AutoFlask (white)
These flasks are specifically designed for automated cell culture. For the cultivation of adherent cells, a physical surface treatment is utilised. The AutoFlask for suspension cultures is untreated. The flasks can be customised with barcode labelling. All flasks are certified free of RNase, DNase and human DNA, are non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic.