Metal-free, lightweight, flexible and robust safety shoe made from breathable, water repellent high-tech microvelour upper, soft padded tongue and collar, and a dual-density slip-resistant VIBRAM® rubber sole resistant to chemicals, oils and gasoline.
- Climazone technology for improved comfort
- Breathable distance mesh lining
- Removable anti-static comfort insole with moisture control system; orthopaedic insoles possible
- Virtually seam-free construction to eliminate pressure points
- Lightweight two-layer sole with excellent shock absorption outstanding slip resistance
- 100% metal-free xenova® toecap, non magnetic (200 J)
- Injection-moulded PU scuffcap for additional protection
- Flexible, metal-free puncture resistant midsole
- Fulfils ESD requirements: Resistance to ground inferior to 35 megaohms
For medium industrial applications including the chemical, transport, logistics, energy and mechanical engineering industries.
Standards: EN 61340 (ESD); DGUV112-191; EN ISO 20345:2011; S3, HI, HRO, SRC