The Versaflo™ Breathing Tube BT-64 is a heavy-duty breathing tube. It connects approved tight fitting facepieces to powered air delivery units to ensure that clean air reaches the facepieces with unrestricted airflow.
- Made from heavy-duty material
- Suitable for demanding applications
- Protects against certain gases, vapours, and particulates when used in an approved configuration
- Airflow helps provide comfort whilst working and helps reduce visor fogging
- Supports integration of compatible hearing and head protection
- Fully submersible for cleaning (with 3M™ Cleaning and Storage Kit, BT-953)
Get a reliable connection between 3M™ tight fitting facepieces and air delivery units with the Versaflo™ Breathing Tube, BT-64 when used in an approved configuration. The BT-64 breathing tube is designed for use with 3M™ Full Facepiece Respirators 6000 Series, 7907S Series, and 3M™ Half Facepiece Respirator 7500 Series in conjunction with 3M™ Versaflo™ Powered Air Turbos TR-600 and TR-800. When used in conjunction with the 3M™ Versaflo™ TR-800 Powered Air Turbo, the Versaflo™ Breathing Tube, BT-64 provides Intrinsically Safe Respiratory Protection for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
This breathing tube pack includes 3M™ Air Flow Indicator, TR-973. The tube is made from heavy-duty material for demanding applications, while airflow delivered into the user’s mask helps make breathing easier, compared to the same mask with filters directly attached (negative pressure model). Airflow also helps provide comfort whilst working and helps reduce visor fogging.
Lieferumfang: Each pack contains the 3M™ Versaflo™ Breathing Tube, BT-64 and 3M™ Air Flow Indicator, TR-973.