Masterflex® Ismatec® Microflow Series Peristaltic Pumps
Microflow, high accuracy
Precise control at your fingertips, in your lab or process.
Flow range: 0.0001 to 365 mL/min
With flow rates from 0.0001 to 365 mL/min, Masterflex Ismatec microflow pumps with low flow give you that precise control. Ismatec microflow pumps are ideal for autoanalysis, flow cell, sipper, OEM and low flow feed and transfer applications. They offer the latest technology including MasterflexLive, easy control and tubing changes, and the low-maintenance and cost-effectiveness of peristaltic pumps. Ismatec pumps accept Ismatec pump tubing for clean fluid paths. Tubing changes are quick and easy with several available tubing formulations to ensure compatibility with your fluid.
Masterflex Ismatec Microflow Series Pumps & Pump Tubing
Why Masterflex Ismatec pumps?
- Flow rates as low as 0.0001 mL/min
- High-accuracy numerical, digital, or programmable speed control
- Tubing is the only wetted part— Packed with advanced technology, most drives are MasterflexLive® enabled
- Versatile- single, dual, multichannel head options
- Most drives have a 2-year warranty— ISO 9000 Registered Supplier
Other Pump Technologies
Intuitive touchscreen controls
- Batch control, interval/off time in volume and time mode
- Flexible operational control via screen and analog remote control (monitoring via MasterflexLive)
- Network connection via standard Ethernet (RJ45) or connectivity via Wi-Fi
- USB connection allows for downloadable firmware updates to be loaded into the pump
Custom services and tools
Partnering on custom engineered pumps – making ideas reality for over 50 years.
We have the flexibility to meet your needs and save you time and money. Choose your tubing type, length and quantity.
With MasterflexLive®, you get real-time monitoring of all pump parameters.
Your source for disposable sterile bioprocess assemblies
Need more information or help selecting the perfect product for your application?
Our experts are ready to help.